Going to court without an Attorney?
You may want to reconsider:
- Limited Scope Attorney court appearances offer full representation while in the courtroom for a low flat fee.
The term ‘Limited Scope’ means that an experienced Attorney can fully represent you while in court and then not represent you once the court appearance is over.
This is of great importance as it allows you to get full representation in court, when you need it most– for a LOW FLAT FEE!
Why Do I Need an Attorney?
- Court appearances are complicated and can be very daunting.
- An experienced Attorney understands court procedure and terminology.
- No financial surprises–you know what you will spend with our low flat fees.
- We offer services in Los Angeles County, Orange County, Ventura County, San Bernardino County, and San Diego County, California.
Court Attorneys in California
Limited Scope Attorney appearances are considerably less expensive than the fees of attorneys who charge retainer and hourly rates:
- Our Court Appearances cost is a flat rate – not based on an hourly and retainer fee.
- There are no financial surprises.
- There are no financial commitments once the appearance is over.
Contact us today and discuss your court appearance with an experienced Attorney!